Good mental health is more than the absence of a mental health problem. This Mental Health Awareness Week, The Mental Health Foundation are going to look at mental health from a new angle. Rather than ask why so many people are living with mental health problems, they will be seeking to uncover why too few of us are thriving with good mental health.
Come along today and say hello to our team’s from Bradford & Kirkless at Bradford University’s Careers Fair.
Routes Healthcare Yorkshire are inviting you to visit them at the jobs fair at Bradford University. The event will be held at Bradford University, Long Side Lane from 12.30-15.30pm on Thursday 25th May 2017. Please come along and visit our exhibit for information on Health and Social Care jobs in Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds. Branch Manager Sarah Bailey hosts the event alongside specialist recruiters Ella-Mae Jackson and Laura Ainley Pearson. We look forward to seeing you there!
Mental Health Awareness Week will take place from 8-14 May 2017. This year's theme is 'Surviving or Thriving?'
Our Bradford branch have recently had their CQC inspection and we are pleased to report they achieved a Good in all areas .
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are an independent body who have been set up to make sure health and social care services, such as Routes Healthcare, provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care. They do this by monitoring, inspecting and regulating services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They then publish their findings, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
The inspection took place in April over two days with Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led being the areas inspected. All areas of office and client administration was reviewed and feedback received from clients and staff.
Kirklees Branch are now members of the Kirklees Dementia Action Alliance.
- Bradford University Careers Fair
- Bradford Jobs Fair
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2017
- Bradford CQC inspection achieves a Good
- Kirklees Branch become members of Kirklees Dementia Action Alliance
- Macmillan Stress Awareness Month
- Branch Coordinator Vacancy
- Rochdale have moved
- CQC Launch Care for Older People Campaign
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
- Sage Payroll Person Required at Routes Macclesfield