Routes Healthcare have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Coordinator to join our Tameside branch.
Due to the growth of the branch Routes Healthcare Rochdale are delighted to announce they have moved to their new offices located at the Globe Business Centre in Rochdale.
Research has shown that older people are less likely to complain about services and less aware of the different ways they can share their views.
6th March 2017 marked the launch of CQC's 'Worked up? Speak up' campaign about care for older people.
March is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Every year, about 7,000 women in the UK are diagnosed with a type of ovarian cancer, most of which start in the cells which cover the ovaries.
Symptoms of ovarian cancer can be very similar to symptoms of other common conditions, so it is important to visit your GP for a check if you begin to experience them regularly. You can find information on the signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer, as well as other advice on treatment and support, on - We Are Macmillian Cancer Support - Ovarian Cancer
A new literature review suggests that current dietary guidelines on how to handle diabetes are not optimal and should be revised.
In a recent editorial, published in the online journal Diet, Nutrition and Mental Health and Wellbeing, two members of the not for profit organisation Nutrition Society have assessed the strength of evidence in favour of low-carb diets for diabetes management.
- Branch Coordinator Vacancy
- Rochdale have moved
- CQC Launch Care for Older People Campaign
- March is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Low-carb diets should be reinstated as pillars of diabetes control, suggests new study
- Tackling Obesity in Early Years
- New social care funding plans announced
- Cancer deaths will drop by 400,000 in next 20 years
- CQC release report monitoring the Mental Health Act
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
- Sage Payroll Person Required at Routes Macclesfield