A new literature review suggests that current dietary guidelines on how to handle diabetes are not optimal and should be revised.
In a recent editorial, published in the online journal Diet, Nutrition and Mental Health and Wellbeing, two members of the not for profit organisation Nutrition Society have assessed the strength of evidence in favour of low-carb diets for diabetes management.
In August 2016, the Government in England published Childhood Obesity: A Plan for Action. What does the plan cover and what can early years providers do to ensure that they provide a healthy diet for their children?
The government has announced a package of reforms it says will generate nearly £900m extra for adult social care services over the next two years.
Four hundred thousand fewer people will die from cancer over the next 20 years thanks to advances in research, according to figures* released by Cancer Research UK.
CQC (Care Quality Commission) have released their annual report on the use of the Mental Health Act (MHA). It looks at how providers are caring for patients, and whether patient’s rights are being protected.
- Low-carb diets should be reinstated as pillars of diabetes control, suggests new study
- Tackling Obesity in Early Years
- New social care funding plans announced
- Cancer deaths will drop by 400,000 in next 20 years
- CQC release report monitoring the Mental Health Act
- Dealing with Diabetes and Alcohol
- Rochdale Christmas Prize Draw
- Pregnant women and new mums in mental health funding boost
- Charity calls for NHS staff to have mandatory policies to identify carers
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
- Sage Payroll Person Required at Routes Macclesfield