Complex Healthcare Assistant - Blackpool & The Fylde in Blackpool
Routes Healthcare have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Complex Health Care Assistants to join a team of dedicated carers within the Blackpool area supporting clients with complex care needs.
We require candidates who are committed to delivering a high standard of care and want to make a difference to their clients day to day life.
- 6 mths previous paid experience.
- 5 yrs referees
- Proof of eligibiliy to work in the UK
- Subject to Enhanced DBS check
- Car driver & willing to travel
- NVQ Level 2/3
- Stoma Care
- Peg Feeds
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury
Our Commitment to you
- 24hr on call support 7 days a week
- Career Progression
- Further to your knowledge within the care sector
- Care Certificate
- Competative rates of pay
For more information on this position, please call or email the blackpool Recruitment team:
Tel: 01253 922128
Alternatively, please fill in the application form by selecting the 'Apply for this job' link below.
Hourly Paid & Negotiable
Above National Minimum Wage