Complex Healthcare Assistants - Urgently Required Manchester in Wythenshaw
Our expert recruiters at Routes Healthcare have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Complex Health Care Assistants to join a team of dedicated carers looking after clients with complex care needs. We require candidates who are committed to delivering a high standard of care.
Clinical Care involves
- Tracheostomy Care
- Ventiliator Management
- Bowel Management
- Pressure areas
- Medication, including ordering
- Personal Care
- Intermittent catheterisation
Although previous experience in the above would be an advantage, full training would be given to the right candidate.
- 6 mths previous paid experience.
- 5 yrs referees
- Proof of eligibiliy to work in the UK
- Subject to Enhanced DBS check
- NVQ Level 2/3
- Stoma Care
- Peg Feeds
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury
- Driver preferred but not essential
Our Commitment to you
- 24hr on call support 7 days a week
- Career Progression
- Further to your knowledge within the care sector
- Care Certificate
- Competative rates of pay
For more information on this position, please call or email the Salford Recruitment team:
Phone: 0161 3593342
Alternatively, please fill in the application form by selecting the 'Apply for this job' link below.
Hourly Paid & Negotiable