Complex Carers urgently needed in BD24 in Settle
Routes Healthcare are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants who have experience working with Complex Clients. The client is based in BD24. Both day and night shifts available, either 7am-10pm or 10pm-7am.
Routes Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants. Drivers licence and own transport is essential.
We are looking for compassionate, reliable and hardworking individuals to join our rapidly growing business and to help make a positive difference to our team. We are able to offer flexibility around your other commitments and provide you with full training, a weekly rota and competitive rates of pay.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for providing quality care and support in the community, duties will include:
• Personal care
• Managing medication
• Meal preparation
• Light domestic duties
• Assisting with daily living activities
Our commitment to you
• Competitive rates of pay
• Flexible working
• 24 hour on-call support, 7 days a week
• Full training provided
• Career progression - opportunities to enrol on NVQ Level 2 and 3 and further training are available
• NVQ Level 2/3 within Health & Social Care
• Previous training certificates
• DBS update service
• Full driving license and your own transport
• Minimum 6 months’ previous care experience
• Eligibility to work within the UK
• 5-year employment history to ensure reference checks can be carried out
For more information on this position, please call or email the Yorkshire Recruitment team:
Phone: 01274 905118
Alternatively, please fill in the application form by selecting the 'Apply for this job' link below.
Hourly Paid & Negotiable
Excellent rates of pay with weekend incentives.