Complex Healthcare Assistant's Required for Spinal Injury Client in Central Manchester
Our expert recruiters at Routes Healthcare are currently recruiting for a number of Healthcare Assistants to work with a Spinal Injury Client in the in the Ancoats area of Manchester. We are looking for compassionate, reliable and hardworking individuals to join the team. We offer a montly rota and competative rates of pay from £10.50 per hour.
Clinical Cares involve
- Bowel Managment
- Intermittent Catheterisation
- Pressure areas
- Personal care
- House Keeping, cleaning, cooking
Although previous experience in the above would be of an advantage, Full training would be given to the right candidate.
- Full driving license and willing to drive clients van.
- Minimum of 6mths previous care experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 5 year employment history to ensure reference checks can be carried out
- Client is a smoker so must beable to tolerate
For more information on this position, please call or email the Salford Recruitment team:
Phone: 0161 3593342
Alternatively, please fill in the application form by selecting the 'Apply for this job' link below.