Complex Healthcare Assistant's Required for Spinal Injury Client in Wigan
Our expert recruiters at Routes Healthcare are currently recruiting for a number of Healthcare Assistants to work with a Spinal Injury Client in the in Wigan. We are looking for compassionate, reliable and hardworking individuals to join the team. We offer a montly rota and competative rates of pay.
Clinical Cares involve
- Tracheostomy Care
- Ventilator Managment
- Bowel Managment
- Chest physio
- Passive Movements
- Pressure area's
- Medication, including ordering
- Personal care
- House Keeping, cleaning, cooking, finances.
- Non smoker preferred
Although previous experience in the above would be of an advantage, Full training would be given to the right candidate.
- Full driving license and willing to drive clients van.
- Minimum of 12mths previous care experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 5 year employment history to ensure reference checks can be carried out
For more information on this position, please call or email the Rochdale Recruitment team:
Phone: 01706 487299
Alternatively, please fill in the application form by selecting the 'Apply for this job' link below.
£11.00 - £13.00