Healthcare Assistant in Liverpool
Routes Healthcare are currently recruiting for a number of Healthcare Assistants within the Merseyside and Wirral area, to work in the community with end of life clients. Applicants must have a full driving licence and their own car.
We support and provide end of life care, we also support clients with a varity of disabilities and complex needs.
We are looking for reliable hardworking individuals to join us to help make a positive difference to our team. We are offering flexibility and provide you with full training, a weekly rota and competitive rates of pay.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for providing quality care and support in the community, duties will include:
• Social support
• Personal care
• Managing medication
• Meal preparation
• Light domestic duties
• Assisting with daily living activities
Our commitment to you
• Competitive rates of pay
• Flexible working
• 24 hour on-call support, 7 days a week
• Full training provided
• Career progression - opportunities to enrol on NVQ Level 2 and 3 and further training are available
• NVQ Level 2/3 within Health & Social Care
• Previous training certificates
• DBS update service
• Full driving license and your own transport
• Minimum 6 months’ previous care experience
• Eligibility to work within the UK
• 5-year employment history to ensure reference checks can be carried out
For more information on this position, please call or email the Liverpool Recruitment team:
Phone: 0151 659 1811
Alternatively, please fill in the application form by selecting the 'Apply for this job' link below.
Excellent Rates of Pay with Weekend Incentives