Healthcare Assistants in Ashton Under Lyne
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants within Tameside to provide care and support to clients with complex needs in their own homes. These complex needs can include but are not limited to: tracheostomy care, peg feeding, stoma care, spinal / brain injuries and epilepsy.
We are looking for compassionate, reliable and hardworking individuals to join our rapidly growing business and help make a positive difference to our team.
We are able to offer flexibility around your other commitments and provide you with a weekly rota.
· NVQ Level 2/3 within Health & Social Care
· Previous experience with complex care
· DBS update service
· Minimum 6 months previous care experience
· Eligibility to work within the UK
· Commitment to any training provided by ourselves
· Full employment history to ensure 5 years reference checks can be carried out
Our commitment to you
· 24 hour on-call support, 7 days a week
· Career progression
· Further your knowledge within the care sector
· Funded NVQs within Health & Social Care and The Care Certificate
· Competitive rates of pay
If you feel we are the right company for you & would like to work for a company that is passionate about delivering high standards of care, who listens to you and your ideas.
Competitive Salary & Exciting Bonus Opportunities