Healthcare Assistants in Blackpool
Routes Healthcare is a leading care provider in Blackpool and the North West of England, providing specialised care to clients homes ensuring that this is personalised to meet the client’s daily needs.
We are currently looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work out in the community alone or with another carer. You will be provided with a weekly rota that will remain the same where possible to ensure that continuity of care is provided to the clients.
Here at Routes Healthcare we listen to what work you are looking for and your previous experience to ensure we match your skills with suitable clients, but also enabling you to further your knowledge in your preferred area of work. We are able to offer flexibility around other commitments, whether this is long term or short term.
- NVQ Level 2/3 within Health & Social Care
- Previous training certificates
- DBS update service
- Minimum 6 months previous care experience
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Commitment to any training provided by ourselves
- Full employment history to ensure 5 years reference checks can be carried out
Our commitment to you
- 24 hour on-call support, 7 days a week
- Career progression
- Further your knowledge within the care sector
- Funded NVQs within Health & Social Care
- Competitive rates of pay
If you feel we are the right company for you & would like to work for a company that is passionate about delivering high standards of care, who listens to you and your ideas.
Call us now on: 01253 299 128 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org