Healthcare Assistants required in Oldham in Oldham
We are currently recruiting for a number of Healthcare Assistants in the Oldham Area.
We provide care and support to a variety of Clients including end of life and complex needs.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for providing quality care and support in the community.
We are looking for compassionate, reliable and hardworking individuals to join our rapidly growing business and help make a positive difference to our team.
We are able to offer flexibility around your other commitments and provide you with a weekly rota.
· NVQ Level 2/3 within Health & Social Care
· Previous training certificates
· DBS update service
· You have a full driving license and your own transport
· Minimum 12 months previous care experience
· Eligibility to work within the UK
· Commitment to any training provided by ourselves
· Full employment history to ensure 5 years reference checks can be carried out
Our commitment to you
· 24 hour on-call support, 7 days a week
· Career progression
· Further your knowledge within the care sector
· Funded NVQs within Health & Social Care and The Care Certificate
· Competitive rates of pay
If you feel we are the right company for you & would like to work for a company that is passionate about delivering high standards of care, please contact us on the details below.
For more information on this position, please call or email the Rochdale Recruitment team:
Phone: 01706 487299
Alternatively, please fill in the application form by selecting the 'Apply for this job' link below.
Hourly Paid & Negotiable
Excellent rates of pay