Night Care Worker - Hyde in Tameside
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants within Tameside to provide 1 to 1 care and support throughout the night to a lady with dementia in her own home.
We are looking for compassionate, reliable and hardworking individuals to join our rapidly growing business and help make a positive difference to our team.
We are able to offer flexibility around your other commitments and provide you with a weekly rota.
· NVQ Level 2/3 within Health & Social Care
· Previous experience with dementia
· DBS update service
· Minimum 6 months previous care experience
· Eligibility to work within the UK
· Commitment to any training provided by ourselves
· Full employment history to ensure 5 years reference checks can be carried out
Our commitment to you
· 24 hour on-call support, 7 days a week
· Career progression
· Further your knowledge within the care sector
· Funded NVQs within Health & Social Care and The Care Certificate
· Competitive rates of pay
If you feel we are the right company for you & would like to work for a company that is passionate about delivering high standards of care, who listens to you and your ideas.
Competitive Salary & Exciting Bonus Opportunities