Dementia is an umbrella term used to describe a range of progressive neurological disorders, that is, conditions affecting the brain. There are many different types of dementia, of which Alzheimer’s disease is the most common. Some people may have a combination of types of dementia. Regardless of which type is diagnosed, each person will experience their dementia in their own unique way.
Thank you so much to our care staff who have generously donated food to our Newcastle branch. The picture below shows the fantastic progress the branch has made so far.
If you would like to donate, there is still time! Please bring all donations to our Newcastle branch.
Routes Healthcare Tameside will be collecting donations for the Children's ward at Tameside Hospital. They are looking for toys to give to the children who will be in hospital over the Christmas period. Read More
The inspection took place in October over two days with Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led being the areas inspected. All areas of office and client administration was reviewed and feedback received from clients and staff.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are an independent body who have been set up to make sure health and social care services, such as Routes Healthcare, provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care. They do this by monitoring, inspecting and regulating services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They then publish their findings, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
Well done to Holly & her team!
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told