Yvonne Barlow (Branch Manager Routes Healthcare Sale), has just awarded certificates to Paul Farnell and Miriam Masocha. Well done to both of you for completing your NVQ's in record time with CATS as the training provider.
This was a compliment for Leanne Burke, who works from our Sale Office of Routes Healthcare.
"Just wanted to let you know mum passed away this afternoon. Thank you so much for looking after her and the family. It made things so much easier to know there was some body there who truly cared. Thank you. xx"
Well done Leanne!
Routes Healthcare are looking for experienced childminders throughout the North West of England in areas including Sale, Manchester, Stockport, Oldham, Bolton, Altrincham, Bury and Rochdale. View our complete range of childminder jobs online now.
Ideally candidates will be NVQ or CACHE Level 2 or 3 in childcare and will be competent in looking after children of all ages. Different locations and shift patterns are available with competitive rates of pay. We will be required to obtain a CRB and references.
For more information about these vacancies and to apply, please contact our Sale office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 359 3342.
Last week Routes Healthcare were awarded another fantastic partnership with a large northern based supported housing organisation and have been granted primary supplier (first call) for the Greater Manchester and Lancashire areas supplying support workers for adults with learning disabilities in supported housing accommodation.
Director of Routes Healthcare, Andrew Healing, said "we are thrilled to have been chosen and will offer a strong and committed partnership".
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told