Showing posts by: Charlotte Bristow
Routes Healthcare Preston are pleased to announce they have moved to their new offices located at Preston Technology Centre, Office G03, Marsh Lane, Preston, PR1 8UQ.
This week we were delighted to welcome our HCA Saffron into our new location. Please feel free to visit us in our new office.
Our Tameside branch would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who donated toys to the children’s ward at Tameside hospital. The branch has received a lovely card from the children's ward to thank all the carers for their donations.
A BIG thank you to everyone who donated to our Christmas Toy Collection. With your help, our Tameside branch has collected 29 toys for the Children's Ward at Tameside Hospital.
Dementia is an umbrella term used to describe a range of progressive neurological disorders, that is, conditions affecting the brain. There are many different types of dementia, of which Alzheimer’s disease is the most common. Some people may have a combination of types of dementia. Regardless of which type is diagnosed, each person will experience their dementia in their own unique way.
Thank you so much to our care staff who have generously donated food to our Newcastle branch. The picture below shows the fantastic progress the branch has made so far.
If you would like to donate, there is still time! Please bring all donations to our Newcastle branch.
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told