Showing posts by: Laura Hobson
"I just wanted to give you some positive feedback with regard to Sue, she has worked with a male service user today who requires a lot of input due to the nature of his illness and behaviour issues.
My observations of Sue’s practice is exemplary, she demonstrates patience, sensitivity and a very sound knowledge of dementia care, just wanted to say well done. I have spoken to Sue today and given her the positive feedback."
Shirley, Respite Care Co-ordinator
Routes Healthcare, supplier of Health, Social and Childcare personnel have just received an external audit from a large national client achieving a 94.8% success.
Laura Hobson, Branch Manager for Routes Healthcare Yorkshire, was delighted with the result saying “This re-affirms that when we say quality and excellence in all we do it really does means it. Our philosophy is not so much about what we say but our actions and what we do day to day in this business. This proves that what we do meets very, very high standards. Recruiting and supplying Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers across Bradford, Kirklees, Calderdale, Leeds, Airedale and North and South Yorkshire to supply to our client base of Nursing homes, Hospitals, etc cannot be achieved successfully without the underpinning strict recruitment and selection processes in place”.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told