Showing posts by: Lisa Livsey
ICU/HDU Critical Care Nurse needed
Routes Healthcare are currently recruiting Critical Care Nurses in your area.
- General Nursing Qualification
- Minimum 12 months Intensive Care / High Dependency Experience
- Full NMC Registration
- To work in the community on care packages
- Part Time
If this opportunity is for you please contact our dedicated team to arrange an interview on:
01706 751245 or send your CV to Rochdale@routeshealthcare.com
Three members of the Routes Healthcare Rochdale Team have been nominated by an external source for a Dignity in Care Best Practice award. Well done Florence Parkinson, Sally Guidon and Lesley Burns!
The 3 nominees have been invited to the Dignity in Care presentation afternoon which is taking place at Albion Church, Stamford Street, Ashton-under-Lyne on Thursday 26th June 2014 (1 - 3pm) to receive their certificates.
Presentations will also be made to services that have undertaken and completed the Daisy Accreditation and Re-Accreditation.
Recommend a nurse to Routes Healthcare Rochdale and you will receive £50 after they have worked their first shift - It pays to know the right people!!
Our expert recruiters in our Rochdale Branch are seeking Community Nurses for varied hours. Motivated professionals will be invited to apply should the following criteria be met.
You must have:
- the ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
- excellent communication and listening skills
- an assertive, confident and flexible approach
- tact, understanding, patience and sensitivity
- the ability to teach others how to carry out routine nursing tasks
- good teamwork skills and the ability to work alone
- good timekeeping
- a thorough approach to record-keeping and good organisational skills
- the ability to anticipate and identify potential health problems.
Your work would involve visiting clients with a range of conditions on a regular basis - sometimes several times a day. You would assess and respond quickly to their needs, and plan and manage their care. Your community-based support could help patients avoid being admitted to hospital, or assist in speeding up their discharge from hospital.
Your clients would typically include:
- older people with health problems
- those with terminal illnesses
- people who are physically disabled.
Your day-to-day duties could include:
- administering drugs
- checking temperature, blood pressure and breathing
- assisting doctors with physical examinations
- giving injections
- cleaning and dressing wounds
- monitoring or setting up intravenous drips
- providing emotional support and practical advice to patients and their families teaching basic caring skills where needed.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact the Rochdale office on 01706 751245 or email your CV to the Rochdale Team at Rochdale@routeshealthcare.com
Routes Healthcare Rochdale are holding a Macmillan coffee morning today 09:30-11:30 to support a great cause everyone is invited to drop by.
- Welcome Onboard to our new Training Manager, Margaret!
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told