Showing posts by: Sharon Tither
Welcome to our new “Routes Blog”... We heard through our recent worker survey that you felt we needed to improve our communication and this is only one of many initiatives to follow to do just that. So get involved and let’s get talking.
So we asked your good selves if anyone wanted to share the GOOD, THE BAD and THE UGLY of what it’s like to work in the field both in care and for Routes. Warts and all
(I’m scared but it’s the only way we’re going to get this right …by working together)
Marie Robinson based in Rochdale has stepped up to the plate and we are delighted to announce that she is the first of what we hope will be many writers. Her experience is diverse and her message is heartwarming, so keep your eyes peeled for that big reveal!
Would you like to join Marie posting about the trials and tribulations of being a Healthcare Worker? And what you like and don’t like about Routes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Look forward to sharing some interesting posts and news from our fabulous writers in the very short future.
Our Liverpool branch have recently had their CQC inspection and we are pleased to report they achieved a Good.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are an independent body who have been set up to make sure health and social care services, such as Routes Healthcare, provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care. They do this by monitoring, inspecting and regulating services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They then publish their findings, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
The inspection took place on 26th March 2018 with Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led being the areas inspected. All areas of office and client administration was reviewed and feedback received from clients and staff.
A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff who have battled through the adverse weather conditions over the past few days. Stories are snowballing in of the amazing commitment you and your colleagues have shown through the challenging weather this week. Thank you for continuing to deliver a fantastic service to our clients even when the weather gets in the way!
Don’t forget if you know someone who deserves the ‘Excellence in Care Award’ for making a difference let us know! They will the EIC award and a £100 voucher send your nomination to; HR@routeshealthcare.com
A fantastic well done to Flo from our Salford branch for being nominated for a certificate of insperation.
Flo pictured below having her award presented to her by Jenna received her award along with a voucher for being consistent in the care that she provides.
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told