Showing posts from October 2012
Fantastic event last night at the Manchester City Council Awards for Excellence. The team from Routes Healthcare in Manchester had the privilege of meeting the Lord Mayor and being guests of an evening dedicated to excellence. As a partner organisation to Manchester City Council providing health, social and child care workers we were delighted to be invited to sponsor and support such a wonderful
As a company dedicated to achieving excellence in all we do, our
philosophy fits perfect with the Councils Awards for Excellence and as such we
send our congratulations to all the winners.
Click Here For more information on the Manchester City Council Facebook Page
On Friday night, Routes Healthcare attended the Great British Care Awards in Blackpool at The Tower.
Rick Egnor, a Routes carer from Blackpool made the finals of ‘Carer of the Year’.
So, the team from Blackpool and the Director of Routes attended to support Rick and his wife. We took the gentleman (Nick) who Rick supports on a weekly basis along with Nick's wife. So 11 of us in total cheering on Rick - unfortunately he missed out on winning but just to be nominated and runner up was a real achievement.
Rick said after the "Well not the biggy but recieved runners up award, so I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all the office staff at Routes Healthcare for their support and making it a very special evening.
All the ladies looked amazing Bev Baxter, Julie Sinclair and Gail Riding.
Obviously the pick of the bunch my georgous wife Michelle Egnor Heppenstall.
Thanks also to Matt Barlow and Chris for complaining about everything and a huge thanks to the MD Andrew Healing for his support!!"
Routes Healthcare are looking for qualified Healthcare Assistants to work in the Blackpool area supporting a male and female with spinal injuries. If you feel you fit the role and are looking for an exciting new challenge, then please see our Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Blackpool. Alternatively, view all of our Healthcare Assistant Jobs.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told