Showing posts from December 2014
Community Care - Healthcare Assistants
Our expert recruiters at Routes Healthcare Blackpool are recruiting Healthcare support workers to work days and nights delivering care and support in a clients own home. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 6 months experience with evidence of relevant professional qualifications along with proof of practical assessments such as supporting with daily living tasks, nutrition, continence care and social interaction.
Domiciliary Care/Home Care - HCA Job in Blackpool
Our expert recruiters at Routes Healthcare Blackpool are recruiting Healthcare support workers to work days and evenings, delivering care to clients in their own home at different time slots throughout the day and evening. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 6 months experience with evidence of relevant professional qualifications along with proof of practical assessments such as supporting with daily living tasks, nutrition, continence care and social interaction.
Routes Healthcare Support Workers Required
Routes Healthcare are currently recruiting for Support Workers to work a variety of shifts to suit around you & your personal life, in the Crewe area. We offer ad-hoc shifts, so you tell us your availability & it’s our job to find you suitable work.
You will have previous experience working as a Support Worker, supporting clients on the autistic spectrum, Learning Disabilities & Physical Disabilities - with daily tasks, promoting independence, working from individuals personalised support plan. You will assist clients with their personal care and feeding - ensuring clients maintain a nutritional diet. You support clients with daily activities, accessing the community - this ensures that client’s minds are stimulated on a daily basis.
- 24hour on call support,365 days a year
- Assistance with professional portfolio
- Offices across the North West England
- Support from expert consultants based in local offices
- Regulated by Ofsted, CQC and Local authority
If this opportunity is for you please contact our dedicated team on:
0161 359 3342 or send your CV to email@example.com
Complaints about health and social care should be taken more seriously, says the Care Quality Commission regulator.
Its report said there was a wide variation in the way complaints were handled across the NHS, primary care and adult social care services in England.
Too often people were met with a "defensive culture", the report said.
Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has welcomed the move to improve care and said progress had been made.
To read the full article please click here.
It's good to talk, we're always told. And now child health expert Dr Peter Lachman says "huddles" - informal meetings of hospital staff - are a simple way of improving children's hospital care.
A lot can be said for good communication - it's a simple art which if done properly can build and maintain strong relationships, improve efficiency and most of all, improve outcomes.
Done badly, it can cause uncertainty and confusion.
In healthcare, good communication is essential if we are to ensure best practice and offer patients, regardless of postcode, access to safe, high quality care at the earliest opportunity.
To read more please click here.
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told