Showing posts from December 2016
Cancer deaths will drop by 400,000 in next 20 years
Four hundred thousand fewer people will die from cancer over the next 20 years thanks to advances in research, according to figures* released by Cancer Research UK.
Posted by: Sharon Tither on December 20th, 2016 @ 9:11 PM
CQC release report monitoring the Mental Health Act
CQC (Care Quality Commission) have released their annual report on the use of the Mental Health Act (MHA). It looks at how providers are caring for patients, and whether patient’s rights are being protected.
Posted by: Sharon Tither on December 18th, 2016 @ 6:30 PM
Dealing with Diabetes and Alcohol
It’s nearing Christmas party time.
Posted by: Sharon Tither on December 14th, 2016 @ 4:02 PM
Rochdale Christmas Prize Draw
Routes Healthcare Rochdale would like to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all their field workers.
Posted by: Sharon Tither on December 14th, 2016 @ 3:24 PM
Pregnant women and new mums in mental health funding boost
Twenty areas across England are to receive funding to provide more support for pregnant women and new mothers with severe mental health problems.
Posted by: Sharon Tither on December 1st, 2016 @ 8:36 PM
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told