Showing posts from December 2017
A fantastic well done to Flo from our Salford branch for being nominated for a certificate of insperation.
Flo pictured below having her award presented to her by Jenna received her award along with a voucher for being consistent in the care that she provides.
Our Tameside branch have recently had their CQC inspection and we are pleased to report they achieved a Good with an OUTSTANDING rating.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are an independent body who have been set up to make sure health and social care services, such as Routes Healthcare, provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care. They do this by monitoring, inspecting and regulating services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They then publish their findings, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
The inspection took place in November over two days with Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led being the areas inspected. All areas of office and client administration was reviewed and feedback received from clients and staff.
The report is a great opportunity for Routes Healthcare to ensure that ‘Excellence in all we do’ comes as standard from our service. One of the keys areas we were commended on was the ‘Caring’ element, achieving an outstanding rating in this area.
We are proud to share with you our results and are confident that we are still delivering ‘Excellence in all we do’. We will continue to improve our service through our continuous development programme to ensure we meet the CQC standards. To see the full report please visit: CQC
A BIG thank you to everyone who donated to our Christmas Toy Collection. With your help, our Tameside branch has collected 29 toys for the Children's Ward at Tameside Hospital.
Dementia is an umbrella term used to describe a range of progressive neurological disorders, that is, conditions affecting the brain. There are many different types of dementia, of which Alzheimer’s disease is the most common. Some people may have a combination of types of dementia. Regardless of which type is diagnosed, each person will experience their dementia in their own unique way.
Thank you so much to our care staff who have generously donated food to our Newcastle branch. The picture below shows the fantastic progress the branch has made so far.
If you would like to donate, there is still time! Please bring all donations to our Newcastle branch.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told