Showing posts from February 2014
Routes Healthcare (Rochdale) received a superb report from their recent inspection carried out by the CQC.
Lisa Livsey, Branch Manager at Routes Rochdale says:
"I am delighted to receive a fantastic draft report further to our recent CQC inspection. Using the new model of auditing the experience was certainly very different to prior inspections but nevertheless very helpful in providing feedback on our service. I am really proud of the comments made by clients and service users, my team always strives to put the needs of clients first and this is borne out by the comments. Excellence in all we do and acting in the best interests of our clients are and will continue to be the basis of what we do, the end result being an excellent audit. Well done to all the team in Rochdale and keep up the great work."
Most councils in England are paying less than the industry recommended minimum for personal home care, a BBC investigation suggests.
The UK Homecare Association (UKHCA), which represents providers, want them to be paid a minimum of £15.19 an hour, to cover wages, training and travel.
To read the full article click here.
ANDREW HEALING - ROUTES HEALTHCARE
Routes Healthcare are fortunate to work with authorities that recognise the value of quality of care. The choices we make as an organisation allow us to fund training, appropriate allocation of time, support for staff, robust and regular client reviews and ultimately provide the tax payer with great value for money. I have been stating for years that the sector requires additional funding and thankfully we are seeing a recognition of this.
It’s great news to see that value for money, quality of care and safeguarding our most vulnerable is being pushed towards the top of the agenda. I look forward to seeing all authorities join the drive to increase quality through partnering with organisations such as Routes Healthcare to provision their care.
Routes Training provides interactive and effective external training. All our training courses are delivered by experienced qualified trainers from various health and social care backgrounds.
We have a large portfolio of courses available that can be delivered at your work place, or from one of our fullly equipped training rooms.
Posted by: Abby Hough on February 3rd, 2014 @ 10:42 AM
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told