Showing posts from February 2020
Welcome to our new “Routes Blog”... We heard through our recent worker survey that you felt we needed to improve our communication and this is only one of many initiatives to follow to do just that. So get involved and let’s get talking.
So we asked your good selves if anyone wanted to share the GOOD, THE BAD and THE UGLY of what it’s like to work in the field both in care and for Routes. Warts and all
(I’m scared but it’s the only way we’re going to get this right …by working together)
Marie Robinson based in Rochdale has stepped up to the plate and we are delighted to announce that she is the first of what we hope will be many writers. Her experience is diverse and her message is heartwarming, so keep your eyes peeled for that big reveal!
Would you like to join Marie posting about the trials and tribulations of being a Healthcare Worker? And what you like and don’t like about Routes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Look forward to sharing some interesting posts and news from our fabulous writers in the very short future.
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told