Showing posts from April 2017
Our Bradford branch have recently had their CQC inspection and we are pleased to report they achieved a Good in all areas .
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are an independent body who have been set up to make sure health and social care services, such as Routes Healthcare, provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care. They do this by monitoring, inspecting and regulating services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They then publish their findings, including performance ratings to help people choose care.
The inspection took place in April over two days with Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led being the areas inspected. All areas of office and client administration was reviewed and feedback received from clients and staff.
Kirklees Branch are now members of the Kirklees Dementia Action Alliance.
This month is Stress Awareness Month. Whether you have cancer or you are supporting a loved one, Macmillan know that sometimes the mental challenges are more difficult to cope with than the physical ones.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told