Good mental health is more than the absence of a mental health problem. This Mental Health Awareness Week, The Mental Health Foundation are going to look at mental health from a new angle. Rather than ask why so many people are living with mental health problems, they will be seeking to uncover why too few of us are thriving with good mental health.
Showing posts from May 2017
Bradford University Careers Fair
Come along today and say hello to our team’s from Bradford & Kirkless at Bradford University’s Careers Fair.
Posted by: Sharon Tither on May 25th, 2017 @ 1:30 PM
Bradford Jobs Fair
Routes Healthcare Yorkshire are inviting you to visit them at the jobs fair at Bradford University.
The event will be held at Bradford University, Long Side Lane from 12.30-15.30pm on Thursday 25th May 2017. Please come along and visit our exhibit for information on Health and Social Care jobs in Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds. Branch Manager Sarah Bailey hosts the event alongside specialist recruiters Ella-Mae Jackson and Laura Ainley Pearson.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Posted by: Abby Hough on May 24th, 2017 @ 12:26 AM
Mental Health Awareness Week 2017
Mental Health Awareness Week will take place from 8-14 May 2017. This year's theme is 'Surviving or Thriving?'
Posted by: Sharon Tither on May 11st, 2017 @ 4:06 PM
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told