Showing posts tagged with: charity
We would like to wish Maria Gidman all the best for her part in attempting to break the world record for the number of tandem parachute jumps in one day - all for a good cause to support the charity 'Pilgrim Bandits', raising funds for forces amputees and local veterans.
You can donate on Maria's JustGiving page ...
An app that helps families separated by geography stay in touch with loved-ones at risk of loneliness triumphed in a recent Dragons' Den-style contest to identify innovative solutions to adult social care's funding crises.
One of our amazing healthcare assistants has made a really big difference to a client’s life this week, helping him to play computer games even with very little movement in his hands.
Too many people avoid talking about getting old, particularly conversations about end-of-life care, suggests a survey by Independent Age, a charity for older people.
To coincide with Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, CLIC Sargent are launching a campaign to help reduce the financial implication cancer can have on families.
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told