Showing posts tagged with: childcare
Routes Healthcare are looking for experienced childminders throughout the North West of England in areas including Sale, Manchester, Stockport, Oldham, Bolton, Altrincham, Bury and Rochdale. View our complete range of childminder jobs online now.
Ideally candidates will be NVQ or CACHE Level 2 or 3 in childcare and will be competent in looking after children of all ages. Different locations and shift patterns are available with competitive rates of pay. We will be required to obtain a CRB and references.
For more information about these vacancies and to apply, please contact our Sale office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 359 3342.
Thousands of young people may be "slipping through the net" because adults do not spot the warning signs of mental health problems, experts warn.
MindEd, a new website, backed by groups including the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, is being launched to raise awareness.
A survey of 2,100 adults found a third were unsure of signs of depression in children.
More than 850,000 children in the UK have a mental health problem.
The survey, carried out on behalf of the child and adolescent mental health groups behind MindEd, also found half of those questioned would be worried about saying anything if they did suspect there was a problem, for fear of being mistaken.
POSSIBLE WARNING SIGNS
- Loss of appetite or weight loss
- Waking early
- Excessive boredom
- Poor concentration
Two-thirds would back extra government investment in children's mental health services to equip professionals with the skills to identify and treat these children earlier.
It's good to talk, we're always told. And now child health expert Dr Peter Lachman says "huddles" - informal meetings of hospital staff - are a simple way of improving children's hospital care.
A lot can be said for good communication - it's a simple art which if done properly can build and maintain strong relationships, improve efficiency and most of all, improve outcomes.
Done badly, it can cause uncertainty and confusion.
In healthcare, good communication is essential if we are to ensure best practice and offer patients, regardless of postcode, access to safe, high quality care at the earliest opportunity.
To read more please click here.
An estimated 40,000 children and young people are terminally ill in England. The quality of care they receive varies across the country. Draft guidance recently released from NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) outlines what the best palliative care for children looks like.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told