Showing posts tagged with: CPR
The British Heart Foundation have already done such an amazing job promoting hands only CPR now they have taken it a step further with the introduction of a Lego Advert.
Did you know that over 40 people have been saved with the help of the Vinnie Jones Advert: Hands Only CPR - what an amazing outcome from such a simple concept.
Every First Aid Course we deliver at Routes Healthcare, delegates are singing "Staying alive" before the manikin is taken out of the bag!
At Routes Healthcare every member of staff attends a one day accredited First Aid Course to give them the confidence to deal with an emergency situation. We also have places available for external candidates for more information please email: Training@routeshealthcare.com.
Posted by: Abby Hough on February 13th, 2014 @ 11:23 AM
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told