Showing posts tagged with: healthcare assistant
Are YOU looking for SKILLS and a ROUTE into HEALTHCARE?
The Skills Training Academy and Routes Healthcare are working in partnership and offer this AMAZING, REWARDING and INNOVATIVE ... Intro to Care Course!
The Intro to Care Course will fulfil your dreams of becoming a healthcare assistant, registered nurse, doctor or social worker within the healthcare sector.
Don't miss this opportunity to start a career in Healthcare!
For more details click here or phone 01253 756400 and ask for the "Intro to Care" Team.
Calling Nurses and Healthcare Assistants in around Blackpool and Preston
We have a number of new job vacancies this week for Nurses throughout the north of England, including Nurse Jobs in Preston, Garstang and Chorley areas and Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Blackpool, Poulton, Fleetwood, Cleveleys and Lytham areas.
For more details about these jobs and information on how to apply, please go to our Vacancies page.
Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
Routes Healthcare are looking for qualified Healthcare Assistants to work in the Blackpool area supporting a male and female with spinal injuries. If you feel you fit the role and are looking for an exciting new challenge, then please see our Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Blackpool. Alternatively, view all of our Healthcare Assistant Jobs.
Healthcare Assistants "want professional register"
Most healthcare assistants in the UK want to see tougher regulation of the profession, a survey suggests.
A British Journal of Healthcare Assistants poll of 385 staff found 93% backed compulsory registration - with many prepared to pay for it.
It would mean healthcare assistants would have to be on a formal register to work, just as nurses have to be.
To read the full article click here.
Routes Healthcare - Excellence in all we do.
Our ethos is simple......Excellence in all we do.
"Whether you are looking for a 10 year partnership or an ad-hoc, one off arrangement we will listen to your needs and tailor our service to achieve this.
I have 20 years experience working in the Health, Social and Child Care sectors and I pride myself on being able to say that I am dedicated to the provision of an excellent service. My message to my team is simple - “never compromise on quality and always act in the best interests of our clients”.
I am confident that you will find your experience with Routes an excellent one; any feedback you may have is always gratefully received, just click here to access my details."
Andrew Healing Founder and Director - Routes Healthcare (North) Ltd
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told