Showing posts tagged with: healthcare assistants
I am very impressed with Alex's caring and professional attitude towards my husband, Michael. She always maintains his dignity and has a cheerful and sunny disposition. Last week-end he had an issue and she refused to leave him until he was a little better. This way above and beyond her expected duties and it meant that she didn't get a break before going to her next client.
This morning you sent us the "dream team" - Alex and Vicky. These are Michael's and my favourite carers they both truly do care. They are professional and efficient and make the experience as pleasant as possible for him.
Domiciliary Care/Home Care - HCA Job in Blackpool
Our expert recruiters at Routes Healthcare Blackpool are recruiting Healthcare support workers to work days and evenings, delivering care to clients in their own home at different time slots throughout the day and evening. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 6 months experience with evidence of relevant professional qualifications along with proof of practical assessments such as supporting with daily living tasks, nutrition, continence care and social interaction.
Community Care - Healthcare Assistants
Our expert recruiters at Routes Healthcare Blackpool are recruiting Healthcare support workers to work days and nights delivering care and support in a clients own home. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 6 months experience with evidence of relevant professional qualifications along with proof of practical assessments such as supporting with daily living tasks, nutrition, continence care and social interaction.
One of our amazing healthcare assistants has made a really big difference to a client’s life this week, helping him to play computer games even with very little movement in his hands.
Our Rochdale branch have recently had their CQC inspection and we are pleased to report they achieved a Good with an Outstanding rating.
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told