Showing posts tagged with: jobs
Routes Healthcare (North) Ltd are looking to recruit a new member of the team to join our Central Services function in our Macclesfield office.
The vacancy is for an Accounts and Payroll Trainee.
The position is full time and further information can be found by clicking on the appropriate link below.
Closing date for CV and cover letter applications is Monday 28 January 2013 - send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a number of new job vacancies this week for Nurses throughout the north of England, including Nurse Jobs in Preston, Garstang and Chorley areas and Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Blackpool, Poulton, Fleetwood, Cleveleys and Lytham areas.
For more details about these jobs and information on how to apply, please go to our Vacancies page.
Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has warned NHS managers cannot expect to keep their jobs if they preside over failings in care.
Mr Hunt, writing in the Sunday Telegraph, said "proper accountability" was needed in the health service.
He was writing ahead of a report into failings at Stafford Hospital, which is expected to be published within months.
There were hundreds more deaths than expected at the hospital between 2005 and 2009.
Some of those deaths were caused by the failings at the hospital.
A public inquiry has been looking at how the failures in care were allowed to happen by managers and regulators.
Ahead of its report, Mr Hunt called for "total openness and transparency when things go wrong", and a change of culture to give greater priority to compassion.
For the full article click here.
Nursing and Residential Homes - Registered Nurses
Routes Healthcare, providers of health, social and child care require registered nurses to work in nursing and residential homes.
Our expert recruiter Natalie Scully is seeking registered nurses for varied hours in Nursing and residential homes in Bingley, West Yorkshire. Motivated professionals will be invited to apply should the following criteria be met.
- Minimum of 6 months UK experience within the last 2 years
- DBS check (payable by applicant)
- Proof of professional qualification
- Knowledge & experience of Care sector
- Provide evidence of practical based training. I.e. ventilation & tracheostomy care, Cough Assist, Enteral feeding, end of life care and care of clients living with life limiting illnesses
- Provide 5 years referencing
- Knowledge of child/adult safeguarding policies and procedures
The use of zero-hours contracts in the UK economy has been underestimated, oversimplified and unfairly demonised, with the positive experience of the majority of people employed on them being overlooked, according to new research from the CIPD. A survey of more than 2,500 workers has found that zero-hours workers are just as satisfied with their job as the average UK employee, and more likely to be happy with their work-life balance than other workers.
To read more about zero hour contracts click here.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told