Showing posts tagged with: new office
Routes Healthcare (North) Ltd are looking to recruit a new member of the team to join our Central Services function in our Macclesfield office.
The vacancy is for an Accounts and Payroll Trainee.
The position is full time and further information can be found by clicking on the appropriate link below.
Closing date for CV and cover letter applications is Monday 28 January 2013 - send to email@example.com
From Monday 6 August, Routes Healthcare will have a new Macclesfield office to service our South Cheshire and Derbyshire clients and staff which will also be our new Accounts and Payroll base.
This expansion will not only give us a dedicated presence in this region of the country enabling us to provide an even more efficient and speedy service, it has also allowed Routes to create two new job vacancies as we seek to increase our Central Services and Accounts staffing.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told