Showing posts tagged with: recruiting
Routes Healthcare (North) Ltd are looking to recruit a new member of the team to join our Central Services function in our Macclesfield office.
The vacancy is for an Accounts and Payroll Trainee.
The position is full time and further information can be found by clicking on the appropriate link below.
Closing date for CV and cover letter applications is Monday 28 January 2013 - send to email@example.com
Recruitment Co-ordinator Vacancy
Location: Sale Office
Benefits: 34 days annual leave per annum, 10 days sick leave (after qualification period)
Routes Healthcare is looking to appoint a Staffing and Recruitment Co-ordinator for a fast paced health, social and child care provider. Based in the Sale office you will have excellent time management and administrations skills. Matching skills and juggling priorities of a busy workload will be the base of this energetic and fun role.
Working a 35 hours week with 34 days annual leave the environment is an enjoyable and progressive one. Opportunities exist for personal development and career progression should you so wish.
If you are looking to work for a professional and caring employer, and a Recruitment Co-ordinator job is one in which you have experience, please contact Yvonne Barlow on 0161 359 3342 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org direct with your CV.
Come along today and say hello to our team’s from Bradford & Kirkless at Bradford University’s Careers Fair.
Come along and join our recruitment team from Preston & Blackpool at Lancashire Jobcentre on Thursday 7 September 2017.
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join?
If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the foremost providers of specialist care in the North, we are recruiting a branch RGN to join our community team.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told