Showing posts tagged with: Routes Healthcare Preston
We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who came today and helped make this day a success for this wonderful cause.
Many congratulations to Leigh on receiving the contribution to session award. The award was given from her colleagues during week 4 of her Leadership and Personal Excellence Programme. Read more
Dementia is an umbrella term used to describe a range of progressive neurological disorders, that is, conditions affecting the brain. There are many different types of dementia, of which Alzheimer’s disease is the most common. Some people may have a combination of types of dementia. Regardless of which type is diagnosed, each person will experience their dementia in their own unique way.
Routes Healthcare Preston are pleased to announce they have moved to their new offices located at Preston Technology Centre, Office G03, Marsh Lane, Preston, PR1 8UQ.
This week we were delighted to welcome our HCA Saffron into our new location. Please feel free to visit us in our new office.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told