Showing posts tagged with: Routes Healthcare Tameside
I’m pleased to announce that Heather has now been promoted to Recruitment Coordinator for our Tameside branch.
Having started working for the branch as an Apprentice, Heather has proven that career opportunities really do exist within Routes.
I am sure you will join me in congratulating Heather and wish well for continued success into the future.
We have recently received some fantastic feedback from Abdullah Jami who worked as a carer for our Tameside branch. The feedback we receive is so valuable to us and whilst there is always room for improvement this feedback left us feeling incredibly proud. Read More
Do you have experience in the Healthcare sector? Do you live in Tameside, Glossop or Stockport? Do you want to join an ever-growing, friendly team? Then come along to our Recruitment Day. Read More
Routes Healthcare Tameside will be collecting donations for the Children's ward at Tameside Hospital. They are looking for toys to give to the children who will be in hospital over the Christmas period. Read More
Dementia is an umbrella term used to describe a range of progressive neurological disorders, that is, conditions affecting the brain. There are many different types of dementia, of which Alzheimer’s disease is the most common. Some people may have a combination of types of dementia. Regardless of which type is diagnosed, each person will experience their dementia in their own unique way.
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told