Showing posts tagged with: treatment
More than 170,000 people in the UK who were diagnosed with cancer up to 40 years ago are still alive, a report by Macmillan Cancer Support shows.
Alzheimer’s Research have recently announced that results from an early-phase clinical trial, may be able to slow decline in memory and thinking skills in people with mild Alzheimer’s disease.
To coincide with Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, CLIC Sargent are launching a campaign to help reduce the financial implication cancer can have on families.
Doctors' leaders are calling for the urgent introduction of a UK-wide 24-hour helpline for prescription drug dependence.
Four hundred thousand fewer people will die from cancer over the next 20 years thanks to advances in research, according to figures* released by Cancer Research UK.
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told