Adapting to life with a spinal cord injury
Life without pain would be "incredible", says 24-year-old Justin Levene from London.
"It would be nice to have a bit of variety."
Three years ago, two days before his 21st birthday, Justin coughed and then collapsed with acute pain in his back and down his legs.
He had suffered a herniated disc with severe nerve damage which left him in constant pain.
After several years of surgical procedures, including undergoing spinal fusion, the damage to his spinal cord left him unable to walk.
To read the full article click here.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told