Airedale Hospital praised for elderley care
Airedale Hospital has been praised for the way it treats elderly patients in a national report by a health watchdog.
The State of Care report published on Friday by the Care Quality Commission, highlights the findings of an unannounced visit to the Steeton hospital last year.
Assessors focused on whether patients, particularly vulnerable older people, were treated with dignity and respect and whether their nutritional needs were being met. The hospital is praised for piloting the Butterfly scheme to help patients who have memory loss due to dementia.
To view the full article click here.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told