Apprentice and Director Job Swap!
How exciting - It’s National Apprentice week and the job swap today went fantastic. Not only did I get to make the tea and coffees (no change to the norm there then) but I got the opportunity to chase up references and review the compliance chasing process. As a provider of healthcare assistants and nurses to the private and public sector it is imperative that Routes Healthcare are diligent with compliance against National Minimum Standards.
As for Sam I am sure she will let you know how she faired. I think she took to running the company like a duck to water so it looks like succession planning for the next Chief Executive will be nice and easy……
Well Done Sam for not just having the courage to ask to do the job swap but to follow through and actually do it! - Andrew Healing, Director.
When I started my apprenticeship I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be doing a job swap with the director of the company. I really enjoyed the day and I’m so happy I was given this opportunity. It’s great seeing what happens behind the scenes and I have learnt a lot in the short time of doing the job swap. I did find it difficult at first to tell my director what to do and asking him to make teas & coffees, however everything seemed to go smoothly. I feel like I have a much greater understanding as to the background of our ever expanding business.
All I can say is thank you to my director and the rest of my team I’ve had an amazing day! - Sam Banfield, Apprentice Administrator, Blackpool.
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told