Are your medical records in danger?
Householders across England have started receiving leaflets about a new NHS scheme called Care.data.
The likelihood is most people will simply cast the documents in the bin along with the take-away menus and double-glazing offers.
But to some the data-sharing project represents an attack on privacy and confidentiality. Should we be concerned?
To read the full article please click here.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told