Blackpool Dementia Lunch and Learn
Our Blackpool team would like to thank everyone who attended our Dementia Lunch and Learn on Thursday 26th October 2017.
All our staff tried the walk through dementia app on our VR headset. This amazing piece of equipment helps participants simulate the life of a client living with dementia.
Staff feedback was “It was invaluable and we didn’t realise that this is how they see every day” “Wow, how scary must every day be”.
Thanks to our Lunch and Learn we also have 4 members of staff signing up to be dementia a friend. For more information please contact the branch on 01253 922 128 or e-mail Blackpool@routeshealthcare.com.
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told