Blackpool Macmillan Coffee Afternoon
Routes Healthcare would like to invite you to our Carers, Coffee and Cake afternoon to raise money for Macmillan. The event will take place on Friday 29th September 2017 from 1pm-4pm.
Branch Manager Liz Sherlock would like to send a special message to the carers at Blackpool.
“I would like to take this opportunity to send a heartfelt and personal thank you for the excellent care you are all delivering on behalf of Routes Healthcare Blackpool. The feedback I have received has been heart-warming, inspiring and extremely personable, you are all delivering a person centred service that is truly fantastic. I am proud to have you all as part of our team and as such welcome you into the branch on Friday to join us to celebrate your great work and that of Macmillan. For a donation of loose change, you are welcome to eat beautifully baked cakes and buns and share a cup of tea/coffee over a chat. This is a great opportunity for us to all get together and reflect on the clients we have cared for past and present and share the successes of the splendid work we all do. Please get behind our message of thanks and support and help me and others in the great work you do".
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told