Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join?
If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the foremost providers of specialist care in the North, we are recruiting a branch RGN to join our community team.
What makes us different?
- We support and care for individuals who have highly complex care needs, which means you spend far more time with each client and far less time travelling.
- We can offer you the opportunity to restore your work life balance with a role that sees you working Monday to Friday daytime hours only, meaning no more weekends, public holidays or evenings.
- Your work place will be varied to with time in our offices, the training room, out in the community with patients and at MDT meetings.
- We take a family approach, caring as much for our team as we expect them to care for our clients.
- Each and every team member takes huge pride in what we achieve together.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told