Congratulations Routes Healthcare Rochdale on your recent CQC inspection!
Routes Healthcare (Rochdale) received a superb report from their recent inspection carried out by the CQC.
Lisa Livsey, Branch Manager at Routes Rochdale says:
"I am delighted to receive a fantastic draft report further to our recent CQC inspection. Using the new model of auditing the experience was certainly very different to prior inspections but nevertheless very helpful in providing feedback on our service. I am really proud of the comments made by clients and service users, my team always strives to put the needs of clients first and this is borne out by the comments. Excellence in all we do and acting in the best interests of our clients are and will continue to be the basis of what we do, the end result being an excellent audit. Well done to all the team in Rochdale and keep up the great work."
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told