Councils want social networks to introduce Neknominate warnings
Social networking sites Facebook and Twitter should introduce warnings over the drinking game Neknominate, councils in England and Wales have said.
The game, which involves people filming themselves downing alcohol and then nominating someone else to continue, has been linked to several deaths.
The Local Government Association (LGA) called Neknominate a "totally irresponsible craze".
It said social media companies have a responsibility to show health warnings.
To read more about neknominate click here.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told