CQC Launch Care for Older People Campaign
Research has shown that older people are less likely to complain about services and less aware of the different ways they can share their views.
6th March 2017 marked the launch of CQC's 'Worked up? Speak up' campaign about care for older people.
They want people aged 60 and over, including their friends and families, to share their experiences of health and social care with them. By telling them about your experiences, you could stop poor care happening to someone else.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told