CQC updates statement on safeguarding
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) continue to work with their partners to look more closely at issues of safeguarding. CQC have published a statement on safeguarding, which sets out the regulator’s roles and responsibilities for safeguarding and how it carries them out.
This follows the legislative changes and the introduction of the new inspection regime for health and adult social care services in England. CQC have updated their information on how they work with their partners to make sure people are protected from abuse, neglect and maltreatment.
Sally Warren, Deputy Chief Inspector for Adult Social Care and lead on safeguarding at the Care Quality Commission said: "Safeguarding is everyone's business and CQC has an important role to play alongside our partners. People who use services are at the heart of everything we do.
"Our new safeguarding statement provides a timely update about our roles and responsibilities. It underlines the importance of playing our part effectively, keeping people who use services are at the heart of our work, and acting promptly and appropriately to help keep them safe
The statement on CQC’s Roles and Responsibilities for Safeguarding Children and Adults is available on the CQC’s website.
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
There are currently no comments for this post, use the form below to be the first!.