DBS Changes to Identity Checking Guidelines
We’ve been working with the Home Office to identify
changes that can be made to our identity checking
guidelines. We want to address some of the issues
you’ve been raising since the last changes were
introduced in May 2012.
In particular, we’ve been looking at the use of adoption
certificates and EU driving licences. The guidelines will
be amended to provide that from 1 July 2014, adoption
certificates are to be treated the same as an original
birth certificate, and that EU driving licences are treated
the same as a UK driving licence.
If any further changes to the guidelines are introduced,
we’ll give you plenty of time to make any necessary
changes to your documentation and systems.
Extract taken from DBS Disclosure News - MAY 2014
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
- Raising Awareness of Dementia
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told