Dealing with Diabetes and Alcohol
It’s nearing Christmas party time.
There’s no reason people with diabetes can’t drink alcohol, but it helps to know how certain drinks affect blood sugar levels.
When choosing what to drink, there are a couple of main considerations relevant to your diabetes to take into account.
The first consideration is whether, or how much, the drink will affect your blood sugar levels.
The other main consideration, which will be relevant to all of us to some degree but of particular relevance for those of us watching our weight, is to consider the calorie content of drinks.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told