Dementia 2020 Conference
In March 2012 the Government launched a national challenge to fight dementia – an unprecedented programme of action to deliver sustained improvements in health and care, create dementia friendly communities and boost dementia research. The vision is to create a society by 2020 where every person with dementia in every area of the country receives high quality compassionate care from diagnosis through to end of life care.
The aim of the conference attended by Cath was to examine progress to date and dissect the aspirations contained within the Dementia 2020 strategy.
There were a range of topics and speakers at the full day event, including research, technology and nutrition. They also arranged for a gentleman with dementia to speak about living with the disease and his issues and concerns.
Cath has provided feedback to our care teams from this conference to ensure we are providing the most up-to-date care packages for our dementia clients.
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told